Read Time: 1 min
The Resilmount® M326R is a direct-fix resilient hanger used in sensitive acoustic ceiling applications in conjunction with the Studco® concealed and suspended ceiling systems or similar to minimise attenuation of unwanted airborne noise.
The New Resilmount M326R direct-fix resilient hanger meets static deflection requirements for BCA compliance. Typical installations for the M326R include recording studios, airports, concert halls, high-rise apartments, performing arts centres and plant rooms.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses Resilmount’s patented sound cell technology
- Meets static deflection requirements for BCA compliance
- Positive fixing to structure to reduce uplift during installation, maintenance and wind
- Can be fixed to concrete, steel or timber structures
- Provides total isolation from structure to ceiling system
- Failsafe against failure of ceiling system in the event of a fire
- Wire hanger locks out of way for easy installation
- Resilient element is locked into bracket using Resilmount patented twist-lock technology so unintended dislocation of the element is impossible