Resilmount® M237R Furring Channel Resilient Mount - Direct Fixing
Resilmount M237R is an engineered, patented acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing sound transfer and vibration in wall and ceiling applications.
Resilmount patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmount's unique sound cell design guards against sound transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fixed to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics
- Simple design makes it adaptable to hundreds of applications
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise
- Does not use metal washer or metal insert in rubber
- M237R clips can be used to suit 16mm and 28mm furring channels
- M237R are provided with a Ø6.5 hole for a variety of fasteners
- Full laboratory testing in wall and ceiling applications
- Suitable for fixing to steel studs, timber framing, masonry wall and concrete panels
For more information call us on 1300 255 255