Resilmount® M239R Adjustable Direct-fix Clip
Resilmount M239R with adjustable masonry fixing is an engineered acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and sound transfer in wall and ceiling applications.
- Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- Simple design makes it adaptable to hundreds of applications.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- Provided with a pre-assembled M6 wedge anchor in three sizes.
- Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
- M239R clips are fully adjustable allowing the face of the furring channel to be leveled, eliminating the need of packers.
For more information call us on 1300 255 255