Resilmount® M24R Resilient Joiner Bracket
Resilmount M24R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing vibration and sound transfer in an internal chase wall application where acoustical bridging is required.
Using the Resilmount M24R bracket improves the strength and rigidity of chase walls, allowing both walls to support each other whilst remaining completely acoustically isolated.
- Fully engineered component, designed to improve wall strength and increase wall height, without compromising any acoustical properties of a chase wall installed in an acoustically sensitive environment.
- Uses Resilmount’s heavy-duty bracket which is specially designed to help absorb vibration and minimize structure-borne noise.
- Wall heights can be increased in acoustic chase wall applications, eliminating the need for extensive bracing and oversize steel members.
- Provided with several fastening holes including ø5mm slotted holes in bracket fixing surface.
- Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly required.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
For more information call us on 1300 255 255