Resilmount® M481R & M482R Static Deflection Wall Brace
For providing a structural tie between two walls and for supporting horizontal loads, the Resilmount M481R & M482R isolated wall brace is unsurpassed in performance, amenity and value.
Commonly used in cinemas, theatres and lecture halls to decouple internal steel or timber walls from the concrete structure, these acoustic mounts are engineered to reduce sound transfer and vibration, while providing economic benefits by minimising the wall framing requirements.
Acoustic performance of this isolation mount has been laboratory tested and the unique design overcomes many of the shortcomings of traditional acoustic wall ties.
- Isolates tall internal walls from the building structure
- Easy installations by screw fixing to stud web
- Eliminates possibility of shorting to the structure
- No need for installer to adjust or engage with compression bolt (M482R only)
- Allows reduced stud size/spacing which reduces build cost
- Can be installed after the wall framing is built
- Engineered to prevent wall buckling during earthquakes
- Laboratory tested to ISO 10140-2
Provides 4-6mm static deflection in accordance with the NCC
For more information call us on 1300 255 255