Resilmount® M48R Right Angle Resilient Mount Bracket
Resilmount™ M48R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing sound transfer and vibration in internal wall and ceiling applications.
Brace an acoustic wall to the structure without compromising sound and vibration transmission requirements.
Resilmount M48R can also be used with a suspension rod for ceiling isolation.
- Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- Consistent and reliable quality - manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- M48R is perfect for decoupling wall systems.
- M48R can be used to decouple almost anything from garage door motors to lockers.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
- Provided with several ø5mm slotted holes in bracket surface, suitable for direct fastening applications.
- ø6.5mm hole for most common fittings such as 5mm suspension rod.
For more information call us on 1300 255 255