Resilmount® M96R Furring Channel to Purlin Resilient Mount
Resilmount M96R is a engineered, patented adjustable acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels being suspended below purlins or trusses, for reducing sound transfer in ceiling applications.
Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards against sound transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fixed to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
- Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- Consistent and reliable quality - manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- M96R gives ceiling height flexibility.
- Allows for mechanicals between the ceiling and ceiling joists.
- Can be used with standard drywall furring channel.
- Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
- Provided with several ø5mm ” slotted holes in bracket surface, suitable for direct fastening applications.
- Fits both 16mm and 28mm furring channels.
For more information call us on 1300 255 255