Resilmount® MBFR & MBFR6 Adjustable Direct Fix Clip
Resilmount MBFR and MBFR6 are engineered, patented adjustable acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and sound isolation in internal wall applications.
Resilmount patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics.
Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards against sound transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fixed to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics
- Simple design makes it adaptable to hundreds of applications
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise
- Does not use metal washer or metal insert in rubber
- MBFR and MBFR6 clips can be used to suit 16mm and 28mm furring channels.
- MBFR and MBFR6 clips have adjustment of 4 positions at 6mm increments to adjust furring channel eliminating packers.
- MBFR6 resilmount is supplied with a pre-assembled Ø6.5 masonry anchor.
For more information call us on 1300 255 255